Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sharpies For My Filofax

Hi everyone!

I feel like I've been living under a rock!  Believe it or not, I've never bought a Sharpie in my life.  Where I live, we've used Pentel brand markers forever.  Even when Sharpies came out years ago, I never found the need to get one.

Recently though, I needed some permanent markers to mark my tabs.  Since they were plastic, my gel pens didn't work because they'd just rub right off.  And none of my other markers stayed permanent either.

So while in the bookstore, I came across some and thought I'd try them.

I got 2.

Rub a Dub Laundry Marker and Fine Line


Laundry Marker has bigger tip.

I was tempted by the rainbow of colors but I had more markers than I can use in a lifetime so I only got them in black.

The finer point works great with the plastic tabs.

Handwritten top tabs with Sharpie Fineline in Black


Thanks for visiting!



2 comments:

  1. The Sharpies are perfect for permanent writing, and tabs are just the place for that. You should try the Sharpie pens. They're nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharon! Yes, I love how permanent they are. I'll have to find out a few more ways to use them so I can get more colors!

      Delete