Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pink Breast Cancer Awareness Filofax

Hi everyone!

In celebration of Breast Cancer Awareness month, I'm showing you today my pink BCA leather Filofax.

For as long as I can remember, I've wanted this Filofax in the Pocket size.  There were two styles that came out then, the lizard print leather, and the PVC leather-look one.  Of course I wanted the leather but it was so hard to find, because, of course, I waited years after they came out.

In June this year, I lucked out.  I found one on ebay UK at a price I was willing to pay.  I was ecstatic!

Closed
Shows the grain of the leather better

The overall design is modeled after the Finsbury.  Some leather ones, the newer models I think, actually say Finsbury on the inside front cover and feature the Finsbury look of the leather.  This one just says "fILOFAX Pocket Organizer - Real Leather" on the inside front cover.

Inside front cover

The pen is the Franklin Covey 4-color multi-pen in the coral that's called the Melbourne.  It has 3 colors (red/black/blue) plus a pencil. I initially bought this when I got the pocket pink Malden.  I filled it with Zebra Sharbo gel refills because the Franklin Covey ink don't write well at all.  It now has ink colors in sepia, blue-black and pink fluorescent (my most-used colors).

Zipped pocket on inside back cover & pen loop

Unfortunately, it didn't have the pink ruler or the pink tabs.  But it did have the Breast Cancer info pages.





I used this as s wallet/purse while in Disneyland when I wanted to carry a smaller messenger bag.  On a trip to Cambodia in September, this was all I had with me.  I left the bigger Chameleon at home.  It works great as a wallet because it has the full-length notes pocket at the back.

I tend to gravitate towards this Filofax when I need to carry a smaller bag because it functions great as a wallet.

I had 4 tabs running down the side:  important contact numbers, a Notes section, a shopping list, and a Diary.

Side Tabs
Post-its in the Notes section

I put a week on 2 pages diary and monthly calendar, which I never really used.






And that's the BCA Filofax from many moons ago.

Thanks for visiting!


2 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous BCA Filofax. Now to hunt for one for my mum and sister, who love pink!

    ReplyDelete